Allied Security Trust is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may ask you to provide the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other relevant customer information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site, and we only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via the site.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send a promotional email about new services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We will never sell your information.
- We may collect log data that can include your computerâ€™s Internet Protocol (â€śIPâ€ť) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor, and analyze log data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect the information we collect, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are small files, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Like many sites, we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.